Second Life Copybot Forum
Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot Forum (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: SECOND LIFE PRODUCTS (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-SECOND-LIFE-PRODUCTS)
+--- Forum: COMPLETE AVATARS (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-COMPLETE-AVATARS)
+---- Forum: Complete Human Male Avatars with clothing (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-Complete-Human-Male-Avatars-with-clothing)
+---- Thread: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing (/Thread-Ezno-Narimyth-Aesthetic-Clothing)

Pages: 1 2

Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - tolian - 11-29-2016

Hello Guest!! You need to Register or to view the content

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - tolian - 11-29-2016

Addendum... could not see where to edit the post... here is an additional download link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hwmt9c   ENJOY!

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - ezoufri5 - 11-29-2016

have problem in it my friend

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - tolian - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 08:26 PM)ezoufri5 Wrote: have problem in it my friend
Vague comments such as this make it hard to help people and this is WHY I mentioned in the first post that I will not offer support. This is a legitimate backup with all of the necessary files included in one large archive. If you cannot open the package, your download may have been corrupt, try downloading again. If you are able to open the archive but do not know what to do with the contents, then you will need to search the internetfor instructions on uploading rigged mesh DAE files. You also need to know how to apply the UVs to the models once uploaded, if you are not willing to put in the effort required to assemble this, then you might want to pass this one up.  -Warm regards!

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - rooilava - 11-30-2016

Thanks for your kind efforts and share, much appreciated :)

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - tolian - 12-02-2016

For those of you on opensim USE HYPERGRID!
hg.osgrid.org:80:RippersMetaverse13
or HOP hop://hg.osgrid.org:80/RippersMetaverse13/21/178/28
Area search for !!MAES and you can get it.

still same problem - ezoufri6 - 01-10-2017

(11-29-2016, 06:41 PM)tolian Wrote: Thanks to boards such as this, I have learned how to make a complete backup of my avatar. Not sure how long this will last, so get it while it is HOT. If you all know of good places on Opensim where I can DROP this, please leave HG coordinates and I will have a looksee...

This package contains the complete mesh avatar with clothing along with all necessary maps. I tested and assembled everything in this pack on OSGrid and for the most part, everything looks satisfactory. This is the 1.7Body with pale and default skin options, NO MESH HEAD is included, instead you will make your own alpha and show your SYSTEM head. Face maps are included so you can make your own head skin to go with it.

Caveats: There is no hud, you must use your editor to texture and upload all of the DAE in here, The skinning looks good but is not perfect, you may notice some mild imperfections. Some of the areas of the models may be difficult to skin, be prepared to roll up your sleeves! If you do not know how to edit, do not waste your time with this packet.

Finally, I do not give support other than the information supplied here, I do not take requests, I do not care if this does not work for you.

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - DJMadroxs420 - 02-18-2018

This Item wasn't found on here and i want this body i got ds

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - djfulmine - 03-18-2018

that region in Osgrid is down right now, idk if it will be on later.

RE: Ezno - Narimyth Aesthetic + Clothing - littlemime - 05-13-2018

(11-29-2016, 06:41 PM)tolian Wrote: Thanks to boards such as this, I have learned how to make a complete backup of my avatar. Not sure how long this will last, so get it while it is HOT. If you all know of good places on Opensim where I can DROP this, please leave HG coordinates and I will have a looksee...

This package contains the complete mesh avatar with clothing along with all necessary maps. I tested and assembled everything in this pack on OSGrid and for the most part, everything looks satisfactory. This is the 1.7Body with pale and default skin options, NO MESH HEAD is included, instead you will make your own alpha and show your SYSTEM head. Face maps are included so you can make your own head skin to go with it.

Caveats: There is no hud, you must use your editor to texture and upload all of the DAE in here, The skinning looks good but is not perfect, you may notice some mild imperfections. Some of the areas of the models may be difficult to skin, be prepared to roll up your sleeves! If you do not know how to edit, do not waste your time with this packet.

Finally, I do not give support other than the information supplied here, I do not take requests, I do not care if this does not work for you.

THANK YOU