Second Life Copybot Forum
Revelator Bento viwer - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot Forum (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: ★☆ Start Here before doing anything else!! ☆★ (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-%E2%98%85%E2%98%86-Start-Here-before-doing-anything-else-%E2%98%86%E2%98%85)
+--- Forum: 5. Second Life Copybot Viewers (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-5-Second-Life-Copybot-Viewers)
+---- Forum: Second Life Copybot Viewers (https://secondlifecopybot.com/Forum-Second-Life-Copybot-Viewers)
+---- Thread: Revelator Bento viwer (/Thread-Revelator-Bento-viwer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - lil lith - 06-23-2019

Hello Guest!! You need to Register or to view the content

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - IzzyTickles - 06-29-2019

thank you

took forever to find this :))

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - Ismael - 07-01-2019

Thanks for this it's very cool!

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - 77rem77 - 07-02-2019

everything is fine, thank you, but the client often lag

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - daantes - 07-05-2019

don't work now ... :(

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - Floro - 07-05-2019

(07-05-2019, 12:07 PM)daantes Wrote: don't work now ... 
Code:
hello ami does not work either, it puts me in search of the clothes or part of the body that has failed and I see myself as a cloud

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - Drebin Dubious - 07-05-2019

This is an important update, LL has updated their servers causing viewers using a certain version to malfunction. Darkstorm is in this branch of malfunction ( as well as a few legal viewers like singularity and it's builds) What this means is, you will get errors stating that things cannot be found in the directory Also your extractions of things like . skin, eye, gestures, anims will have a higher fail rate.Viewer Crashing has been reported when single saving attempts have been made. Also there were reports of corrupting animations saving.

There is also an error where your avatar will appear as an eternal cloud. This error cannot be fixed. before you could just tp to another sim or swap outfits and it would work.. this is not the case.

However despite this error you can still see other avatars and you can still perform Mesh and rigged mesh extractions, as well as xml exports for sculpts and prims.
Xml imports still function as well.
However you may find it difficult to export

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - ericwy - 07-06-2019

(07-05-2019, 07:00 PM)Drebin Dubious Wrote: This is an important update, LL has updated their servers causing viewers using a certain version to malfunction. Darkstorm is in this branch of malfunction ( as well as a few legal viewers like singularity and it's builds) What this means is, you will get errors stating that things cannot be found in the directory Also your extractions of things like . skin, eye, gestures, anims will have a higher fail rate.Viewer Crashing has been reported when single saving attempts have been made. Also there were reports of corrupting animations saving.

There is also an error where your avatar will appear as an eternal cloud. This error cannot be fixed. before you could just tp to another sim or swap outfits and it would work.. this is not the case.

However despite this error you can still see other avatars and you can still perform Mesh and rigged mesh extractions, as well as xml exports for sculpts and prims.
Xml imports still function as well.
However you may find it difficult to export

I poked around and found that simply rebuilding the application againt the latest LL api fixes the body parts library problem.  You can verfy this yourself by grabbing the latest Singularity veiwer "nightly" test build starting with 07.03.19 (Build 7667) It works fine. DL Link is off Singularity Veiwer website --> Test Builds (w/Animesh). As for Revelator or DS I can't help with either of those without the source or source patch file with the diff of the changes.

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - daantes - 07-06-2019

just to tell you all that here is a "Singularity test" viewer that is up to date, well it crash sometimes when you are using advanced lightings but is not ian issue. With this viewer is easy to do a new Revelator

that's what I've seen but if anyone knows how to do it I'm a taker...

RE: Revelator Bento viwer - Nightshade - 07-09-2019

Is the revelator viewer working for anyone else?