MESHES-GOONSQUAD EDITION

Thread Started By ZeroThe10th

• 132 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Rate Thread
The MESHES program that allows you to extract rigged mesh from SL

Page 5 (The above is first post of this thread)
(05-01-2016, 10:20 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

it's been cleaned the best we could clean it but who knows what may still be in it. Use  at your own risk, and enjoy.

Why if i attempt to convert a xml file already converted in the past  the program dont convert the xml again but give me a link to an "already exitent" dae file.... but that dae dont exit anymore on my pc. That appens even if i rip the mesh again, and i delete dictionary.bin file the log file of the GS program.
Thanks

I found the original of  MeshesSL bento version on another forum. Works fine.

(12-24-2016, 10:53 PM)pafon Wrote:

it's been cleaned the best we could clean it but who knows what may still be in it. Use  at your own risk, and enjoy.

Why if i attempt to convert a xml file already converted in the past  the program dont convert the xml again but give me a link to an "already exitent" dae file.... but that dae dont exit anymore on my pc. That appens even if i rip the mesh again, and i delete dictionary.bin file the log file of the GS program.
Thanks

I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to ask but, ripping  meshe is time sensitive, you cache will be overwritten pretty quickly. The mesh from the  the program is stored in AppData (I believe... I'm not on my main pc, so can't verify) therefore, it points to the old mesh.

Time sensitive time sensitive time sensitive

(12-26-2016, 06:43 AM)D0gstar Wrote:

(12-24-2016, 10:53 PM)pafon Wrote:

Thanks

I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to ask but, ripping  meshe is time sensitive, you cache will be overwritten pretty quickly. The mesh from the  the program is stored in AppData (I believe... I'm not on my main pc, so can't verify) therefore, it points to the old mesh.

Time sensitive time sensitive time sensitive

Tks for this replay, yes the meshes are stored in AppData, do you can tell me if the program stores info about the xml files  which it worked on? Thanks again and happy new year :)

(12-25-2016, 03:58 PM)giorgio494 Wrote:

may be you can share it? Thanks

I have test is very good thank you very much

(01-11-2017, 01:10 AM)pafon Wrote:

may be you can share it? Thanks

I can post the link to the forum

(01-27-2017, 06:07 AM)giorgio494 Wrote:

(01-11-2017, 01:10 AM)pafon Wrote:

I can post the link to the forum
it could be helpful, if you have the files mybe useful sharing them.
Thanks

so guys i did everything it says on the video and it gets uploaded to sl till there everything is fine but then its not rigged , any ideas on what im doing wrong ?

Hi all,
I managed at last rip some model from sl, but part of the mesh is broken - some vertices are gone and there are holes in the model. Any advice?