[ ASTERIA ] - Crissy Mesh Halter Rope Cowl Top [RIGGED]

Thread Started By datteh

• 42 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Rate Thread
[Image: JO9nsn6.jpg][Image: vhKs6FO.jpg]

Here we go again, another upload from me this time its a Halter Top from ASTERIA. This upload is NOT the entire fatpack but includes 3/6 of the colors available. I crossed out the colors that are NOT in this pack on the picture above. These meshes are all rigged and weighed!

Contents; 
Mesh Top (5 Sizes) (3Colors, Black|Coral|Toupe) 
Alpha Layer

### GENERAL TIPS ##

1. You'll save yourself texture upload fees if you copy the texture UUID ( filenames ) and import it using the Darkstorm Key tool.
2. Do not forget to check "Include skin weights" in the mesh uploader options.
3. I included the alpha with this release as it was originally created for classic avatars. Import as a wearable.

Marketlink:

[To see links please register here]

ENJOY!

Attached Files
.rar   Asteria Creations - Crissy Mesh Halter Rope Cowl Set.rar (Size: 2.83 MB / Downloads: 104)

This is so pretty. Wish I knew how to up load mesh to sl, giving you rep anyways because it so very pretty.
[Image: 1461546507_949iVzl9xNUiCCU.jpg]

(09-28-2016, 03:30 PM)lilith969 Wrote:

This is so pretty. Wish I knew how to up load mesh to sl, giving you rep anyways because it so very pretty.

Thank you lilith! If you want to learn how to upload mesh onto SL then this tutorial here is quite good 

Thank you so very much. I will read this.

I followed the direction and I got the mesh up loaded and the texture applied. It was a success. Now I have to learn what to do when you need to put the mesh in blenderthink its called rigging or something, I up loaded a dress that had the arms straight out. Do you know of a tutorial that will explain that?

(09-28-2016, 09:29 PM)lilith969 Wrote:

I followed the direction and I got the mesh up loaded and the texture applied. It was a success. Now I have to learn what to do when you need to put the mesh in blenderthink its called rigging or something, I up loaded a dress that had the arms straight out. Do you know of a tutorial that will explain that?

Hi,
Maybe you want to use avastar for that:  in blender, select the mesh (dress etc) and then select the bones (skeleton) and go in the avastar tab and click  the button called "bind to armature" (with "bones" selected). After that you can adjust your mesh to the avatar (in edit mode for example).

im new how do i import mesh using darkstorm and do i needd to pay?
(09-28-2016, 12:08 PM)x'datteh Wrote:

[Image: JO9nsn6.jpg][Image: vhKs6FO.jpg]

Here we go again, another upload from me this time its a Halter Top from ASTERIA. This upload is NOT the entire fatpack but includes 3/6 of the colors available. I crossed out the colors that are NOT in this pack on the picture above. These meshes are all rigged and weighed!

Contents; 
Mesh Top (5 Sizes) (3Colors, Black|Coral|Toupe) 
Alpha Layer

### GENERAL TIPS ##

1. You'll save yourself texture upload fees if you copy the texture UUID ( filenames ) and import it using the Darkstorm Key tool.
2. Do not forget to check "Include skin weights" in the mesh uploader options.
3. I included the alpha with this release as it was originally created for classic avatars. Import as a wearable.

Marketlink:

ENJOY!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abigail's - Cowl Neck Halter - Dusty Rose Summer 1 2,563 02-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Last Post: mirella
  Abigail's - Cowl Neck Halter - Sky Blue Summer 0 2,129 08-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Summer
  -LaViere Halter Top Plain/Dot (Rose Dust) maggy23 0 1,936 02-24-2014, 05:08 PM
Last Post: maggy23