Belleza rigged mesh body

Thread Started By dawgshitzkin

• 94 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Rate Thread
Ive been searching all over for the belleza rigged mesh body download, can someone please help me out? :) It doesnt seem to be here yet.

Thanks!

Me too. I have not came across it yet :c

(11-17-2016, 04:29 PM)dawgshitzkin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ive been searching all over for the belleza rigged mesh body download, can someone please help me out? :) It doesnt seem to be here yet.

Thanks!

Hmmm .... it would seem the Belleza fem body isn't as available as the Slink physique or Maitreya Lara bodies.  

Perhaps if you shared some Belleza clothing should you have such would encourage the lady goonies to be motivated to find what you seek ...heheh  

Good Luck ;)

Yeah but, clothing without a body is a bit useless right? Maybe Belleza isnt as popular as Slink or Maitreya?  I have also never seen a dev kit for TMP (the mesh project) so I assume it also is not as popular?  Doesnt seem to be any male dev kits either except for the SLink physique which seems pretty awesome looking. I dunno, is Maitreya and Slink the best ones that people seem to gravitate towards? I was hoping there would be a Dev kit for the Aethestic male but I dont think Niramyth puts out a dev kit to anyone :( :(

Wellll ... @Apollo & @Summer ..... perhaps you have some advice for this beginner ?

I believe there is some kind of anti-copy protection on the Belleza.  I've tried, and it is difficult to even grab it to copy/edit it.  It is for a better botter than me :D.

So in Metropolis I have seen some Maitreya Items and a mesh body named 'Athena', which also has catwa heads (i think I counted 3 available at the sim). I did not cb those, they are already available there free and full perm including some working huds though not exactly the same functionality - you have to apply layers manually but they are available. As well as clothing, shoes and such. Even eyes and a eye hud. Only thing missing was something to make the fingers bend.. you walk around with your fingers spread apart. : /    If I can figure this all out perhaps I can contribue. I hypergrid alot but the problem is finding out which version of the viewer is going to work best for those type items and also.. I am on a macbook so, I can't use the windows viewers (sigh). I will help however, once I figure it all out.

Here's the belleza freya lite version, tested it on opensim and works fine. 
the link is dead so deleted

Thanks for the post, I tested the body and it works, only the hands and feet are a mess, the faces are all over the place, you can change them but they dont stay in that state, they go back to 1 texture and if you use transparent to hide the other faces ... the transparenty is lost.
I guess the body are made with the old version of meshesSL, i used the new version of this prg and the hands and feet works fine now so i try to post it here. the link was dead i deleted it

he all..i made a new freya body, this one have only the skin layer.
Fraya has 2 shells ..inner and outer shell.. the inner shell is only for skin and the outer is for cloth, underwear and tattoo. Sins there is no script in the body, cloth, under and tattoo this layer is not needed, it makes the body only fatter, mesh cloth pokes tru enz.
This body is works only with mesh cloth, so not with appiers.
I made the body with te new meshesSL so the hands and feet works fine for the faces.
In my body the hands was face 0 for skin, 1,2 and 3 are tansparent, 4, 5, 6 and 7 was for nails.
Feet was face 2 for nails and face 7 for skin ... the rest was transparant.

I hope it works .....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avastar compatible Jake Belleza Body Mesh askeile 10 9,339 05-28-2022, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Lagertha
  tweenster mesh body amj18 9 5,276 03-18-2021, 06:24 PM
Last Post: DarkPopsicle