Summer Courses in Chennai

Thread Started By techknowledge

• 38 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Rate Thread
Thank you for sharing this information and Very good looking forum on  posting..Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on.
The last day of classes was perked up by the arrival of yellow-crowned night herons outside my classroom. When the retention pond fills, the water flows past my window to a creek and a pond via what we call The Moat. As soon as The Moat filled, the birds were there to reap the benefits.....The frogs also were happy--and singing very loudly: but for one, which was caught by one of the herons and consumed; one of my students saw it and remarked, "Well, that was kinda gross.Also outside the window: flocks of white ibis, including juveniles changing over to adult white feathers. We also saw a little blue heron in transition: the white juvenile feathers were mottled with incoming blue. Plus, ducks swimming past and dabbling.

[To see links please register here]

Messages In This Thread
Summer Courses in Chennai - by techknowledge - 09-09-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: Summer Camps in Chennai - by Optimus Prime - 09-09-2016, 05:09 AM
RE: Summer Courses in Chennai - by Summer - 09-13-2016, 10:22 PM