Acclaimed SL Artist Bryn Oh in Dire Need of L$ Donations to Remain in Second Life

Thread Started By Second Life

• 49 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Rate Thread
Acclaimed SL Artist Bryn Oh in Dire Need of L$ Donations to Remain in Second Life

[To see links please register here]

Bryn Oh is an acclaimed artist who's used Second Life as her canvas for many years, even earning a grant to do that

and patronage f

. But at the end of this month, she may lose Immersiva, her SL sim

:

As my work takes longer and longer to create as it gets more complex it means that people don't come to the region as much as I am building it. An unfortunate side effect of that is I don't receive tips towards paying tier during the build process which was three months and translates to $900 USD. For the first time in 8 years I don't have tier rent for next month. So if you can afford to tip then please do so that Immersiva can stay open.

and donate by then clicking on the sign (pictured above). While you're there

, which I'll write about more soon. But first maybe consider helping it stay around for others to see!

Messages In This Thread
Acclaimed SL Artist Bryn Oh in Dire Need of L$ Donations to Remain in Second Life - by Second Life - 12-15-2016, 11:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELAY FOR LIFE OF SECOND LIFE PASSES $3 MILLION DOLLAR MILESTONE Second Life 0 3,341 01-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Second Life
  Leonard Cohen Cosplay: Awesome SL Tribute to Late Artist Second Life 0 1,705 11-14-2016, 10:42 PM
  New Sansar Screenshot Evokes SL Artist AM Radio Second Life 0 1,678 10-07-2016, 09:16 PM
  Burning Man, Which Inspired Second Life, Gets Griefed Like Second Life Second Life 0 2,268 09-06-2016, 07:16 PM
  SL Newser Reports: Man Pleads Guilty to Second Life Land Fraud in Real Life Court Second Life 0 1,901 08-20-2016, 02:38 PM