04-01-2013, 12:11 PM
ShoopedStorm is a Firestorm version of ShoopedLife. All features are free to use. You dont need buy a key or any of that other garbage. Enjoy
* Spoof Login Credentials - located in viewer menu on login screen.
* Import / Export Objects and Wearables.
* lua Console version 5.2
* Message Log / Message Builder
* Local Inventory and Lodaing and saving of .invgz
* Texture Inspector
* Shift Left Click Copies UUIDs for objects, avatars, textures
* Shift Right Click Gets the textures for objects, avatars, textures controls
* Texture control Image by uuid and lots of preset textures
* Keytool (ctrl shft k) opens assets by uuid wearables are permanent.
* Explode and Destroy to pie delete menu
* Measure to pie Pathfinding menu
* Avatar textures reworked with wearables rip and profile pics
* Inventory Backup (save as)
* Inventory Assets Reupload feature
* Rez one, Grief Rez to right click in inventory Objects
* Delete All Owned Objects In View (ctrl+delete)
* Upload scripts, wearables, gestures, notecards added to bulk upload (free upload)
* Inventory item properties is in full details.
* Explore Animations Floater added with save as bvh or animatn
* Added reupload, saveas .animatn, saveas .bvh, copy uuid to the animation preview floater
* Sound Explorer has export as wav or ogg
* Added copy uuid and play ambient to the sound preview floater
* Preview gesture floater added Duplicate gesture btn, save to disk gesture btn, and copy items from gesture to inventory (sounds aninations etc...)
* Asset Hexeditor
* Asset Texteditor
* Added Teleport To Safety(control+pgup) + ground (control+pgdown)
* Added Avatar Hud Detection to pie menu
* Added Vfs Explorer and Vfs Injector Floaters (Vfs is built in asset ram disk)
* Added Obj Export by Apelsin (mesh)
* AO can use uuid notecards simply drag to built in ao it will then create a folder with notecard and animations in local inventory fom there you can right click export for os grid
or redrag notecard to AO overrider to use from local inventory.
* Custom Mouselook Crosshairs and avatar distance. use your own or choose from list.
* TpHere added to the land pie menu.
* Added ripping abilities to the radar right click
* Added a follower button to radar to make your prims follow atarget.
(This includes five tabs “Targeted, Objects, Sounds, Animations and defense”)
Targeted taballows you to attack any player on the grid so choose your target and your attack and enjoy the lulz
Objects tab allows you to drop any prim into the slot and mass rezz how many you desire, utimatly crashing the sim (built in Sim Crasher). It also has an Object follow Prim option.
Sounds tab allows you to enter the UUID’s of any sound and play them inworld. There are also built in sounds preloaded with the viewer. You can also go to floater_toolshed.xml and add you desired sounds so they are available from the drop down menu.
Animations tab same instructions as sound tab, works the same way.
Defense tab allows you to stop all dialog spam, block all dialog toggles, derendeer prims, block all sounds, etc… In other words you are protected.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM