Remember the key when Sharing

Thread Started By Condoms

• 93 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Rate Thread
Sharing is Caring of course..
But here's some friendly advice to remember when you are infact sharing.

Do NOT forget the key.

What key you ask?

When you use

[To see links please register here]

you have to make sure you include the key with your files or it simply will not work. You will end up getting a staff member contacting you that your shares are invalid.

[Image: 21jaukm.jpg]
STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE. THERE IS NO KEY ATTACHED TO DOWNLOAD LINK.

=======
=======

[Image: 2r2qfpl.jpg]
I don't entirely reccomend this one as people can get forgetful.

=======
=======

[Image: 2wdsldl.jpg]
I Recommend this choice. It has the link with key attached. Just insert into posts.

=======
=======

If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask.
But i made guide noob proof, so please read it won't you?

Great article @"Condoms" we should move this in the tutorials for #Hosting

We need to find a way to make this easier to find ... I searched for ages but somehow overlooked this.

Or I may have been in full-on derp mode, that's quite likely :Laugh:

Great article. Thanks!

i just learnt about the mega thing is there any others for storage

Wadup @condoms. It appears that some of your shares are deleted from Mega. I suggest you fix those links ASAP! Nice house by the way. Ya Feel Me Nigga!

Do we need to use Mega? Because there are a lot of sites to host download stuff, like Dropbox, Mediafire... And most don't need a key and don't have a 50GB/day limit (not that we use that 50GB/day limit, but, it can happen!)

(08-18-2020, 06:49 PM)Maigoo Wrote:

Do we need to use Mega? Because there are a lot of sites to host download stuff, like Dropbox, Mediafire... And most don't need a key and don't have a 50GB/day limit (not that we use that 50GB/day limit, but, it can happen!)

dont use dropbox
 when your share is to big use mediafire, or mega, when its 100 mb use the one in your screen look below
the attachments or drag & files here then you go to a upload page

Rainbow 
(08-18-2020, 09:11 PM)Katara Wrote:

(08-18-2020, 06:49 PM)Maigoo Wrote:

dont use dropbox
 when your share is to big use mediafire, or mega, when its 100 mb use the one in your screen look below
the attachments or drag & files here then you go to a upload page

I am curious, why not use Dropbox, it is so simple to use and it is eternal, even after other links go down. Thank you in advance for educating a noob.

This needs updated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Sharing is Caring sexylatina 21 49,464 09-04-2021, 08:21 AM
Last Post: sukisuo20