Documentation ... I'll put my hand up

Thread Started By Scotty62

• 30 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Rate Thread
I've been poking around in Darkstorm for the past few weeks, playing with this and that.

There's a lot of functionality in there which isn't terribly well documented for those who haven't used the 'additional tools' that these viewers provide. I'm sure the same applies to Sombrero and the other viewers.

Over the next week or so I'm going to wade through the forum looking for all the howto and guides and then I'll start on documenting stuff that seems to be missing or needs updating.

That having been said there's a lot of stuff that may not be documented at all on this forum.

If any of you guys can point me to any other sources of documention for the use of these viewers - please shoot me an IM so I can add it to the body of knowledge I'm drawing on.

Scotty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Finding accurate documentation on all viewers QUICKLY JabbaDeHatt 1 2,174 02-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: JabbaDeHatt