Is there any way to create a backup of your inventory to desktop?

Thread Started By Schtonk

• 49 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
Rate Thread
Something I've kinda been wondering, but I think there would probably be a major thread on it if it were indeed possible. If anyone knows something though, that would be super dope.

Inventory backup? Are you trying to save your work to your computer? If you are trying to save your own creation to your computer you can use Firestorm viewer. If you are trying to save someone else work use a copybot viewer 

[To see links please register here]

(06-17-2016, 11:50 PM)Minaj Wrote:

Inventory backup? Are you trying to save your work to your computer? If you are trying to save your own creation to your computer you can use Firestorm viewer. If you are trying to save someone else work use a copybot viewer 

I have that viewer. Just... liiiike. Everything. In your inventory. And also dude. I need a return all script. Think we have that?>_>

Select the folder in your inventory you want to save, right click it and select save. This will save everything in the folder exept objects/prims/mesh. You have to rez objects/prims/mesh and save them. You can use the region wide delete to delete all your objects and it will be returned to you 

(06-18-2016, 01:14 AM)Minaj Wrote:

Select the folder in your inventory you want to save, right click it and select save. This will save everything in the folder exept objects/prims/mesh. You have to rez objects/prims/mesh and save them. You can use the region wide delete to delete all your objects and it will be returned to you 

You're the shit. I hope this works. <3 thank you.

Okay. I got it, but it only seems to delete one object at a time? I'm trying to delete some things that are past banlines as well. Could that pose a problem? The second script seems to be the script you drop into whatever object you want to kill, but that doesn't really make sense if it's only one at a time....I could just click delete.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Copy Inventory Item BRATFIED 3 462 01-30-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  How to create and rig clothes in blender kitkat10 1 1,400 07-15-2021, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lagertha
  gacha thing have disappeared from inventory Copypast 0 1,043 07-27-2019, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Copypast
  "Save As" failing to download anims from inventory additivemagick 5 3,413 07-02-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: additivemagick
  Backing up inventory ryaesh 5 6,661 06-19-2016, 09:23 AM
Last Post: ryaesh