After you Subscribe email your username
and receipt to
goonsquad.me@gmail.com
Membership Options
Pay With Bitcoin
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Thread Modes

Is there any way to create a backup of your inventory to desktop?
Schtonk Offline
Beginner
Registered

Threads: 3
Something I've kinda been wondering, but I think there would probably be a major thread on it if it were indeed possible. If anyone knows something though, that would be super dope.

Minaj Offline
Elite Member
V.I.P

Threads: 1,010
Inventory backup? Are you trying to save your work to your computer? If you are trying to save your own creation to your computer you can use Firestorm viewer. If you are trying to save someone else work use a copybot viewer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Schtonk Offline
Beginner
Registered

(06-18-2016, 12:50 PM)Minaj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Inventory backup? Are you trying to save your work to your computer? If you are trying to save your own creation to your computer you can use Firestorm viewer. If you are trying to save someone else work use a copybot viewer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I have that viewer. Just... liiiike. Everything. In your inventory. And also dude. I need a return all script. Think we have that?>_>

Minaj Offline
Elite Member
V.I.P

Threads: 1,010
Select the folder in your inventory you want to save, right click it and select save. This will save everything in the folder exept objects/prims/mesh. You have to rez objects/prims/mesh and save them. You can use the region wide delete to delete all your objects and it will be returned to you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Schtonk Offline
Beginner
Registered

(06-18-2016, 02:14 PM)Minaj Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Select the folder in your inventory you want to save, right click it and select save. This will save everything in the folder exept objects/prims/mesh. You have to rez objects/prims/mesh and save them. You can use the region wide delete to delete all your objects and it will be returned to you You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You're the shit. I hope this works. <3 thank you.

Schtonk Offline
Beginner
Registered

Okay. I got it, but it only seems to delete one object at a time? I'm trying to delete some things that are past banlines as well. Could that pose a problem? The second script seems to be the script you drop into whatever object you want to kill, but that doesn't really make sense if it's only one at a time....I could just click delete.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
0 Replies 1,293 Views
Last Post by Falcons
10-11-2014, 01:19 PM