Activation / Permission Fault

Thread Started By CosmicInspector

• 74 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Rate Thread
Dear Goonsquad staff and associates,

Please advise on how I may rectify the issue below. This even appears when I try to view my own profile. I have already activated my eMail, as well as posted an introduction along with 6 uploads. It follows me around like a bitch in heat and I am fast getting fed up with seeing this. I do not believe that I am alone in this. Please ya'll, find a fix. Furthermore, please please please allow us to edit our own posts. Nobody wants to bug admin for a petty spelling mistake.

[Image: 1473727473_nXn0Sfq395gkk3T.gif]

Kind Regards,
Stevo

This is explained in the membership guidelines located here --> 

[To see links please register here]

These measures are taken to stop forum spam and to keep members from being harassed [/size]and to keep the members information private/secure. If you sign up for V.I.P you can skip all of the steps and have full access to everything on the forum. If not you can upload content until your rank is increased by following the membership guidlines.

Okay sure. Thanks for taking the time to clarify.

And for the rep, to whom ever may have given that to me! =D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resend Activation Link CosmicInspector 4 4,975 09-23-2016, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Electra
  Activation NiallArwen 2 3,831 03-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Last Post: IAmFireProof