How can I delete my account?

Thread Started By Montaine

• 33 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Rate Thread
Hi,

short question.... how can I delete my account?

I've thought about over a few days ... honestly I have to say that I'm not only registered here in this forum, I have another too...  and now I have the feeling that it is better to be active only in one of them.

You see... I don't like to share the same things on two different places so I decided to delete my account here.

Please let me know how I can do that.... or if a Mod or an Admin reads this...

Please delete me, thanks :-)

And this is exactly the reason why I want to delete my account here...

I've asked my question 8 days ago and this is not the first Thread...  I can wait until I get black, but I will never get an answer... like my question about rigging animations right.

That shows me... if you are a beginner and have no clue how to work things out and so on... and if you're having questions about how to do things right... you are standing alone cause nobody is in the mood to answer questions of beginners.

Here in this forum there is a sentence written above when you logg in.. it is "Welcome to the family"... I'm asking... which family?

Sorry but I don't see a "family" if you have to wait about weeks for getting answered questions and please don't tell me that there are almost a few VIP's, but a very lot of "leechers" like I've read in other threads.

Maybe I have luck now and will be deleted because of that what I write here... it doesn't matter to me. That is my feeling and my point of view.

Montaine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  subject to account termination notification lyric-loone 2 642 09-11-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  delete account goonking 5 1,890 06-07-2023, 12:27 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th