MAITREYA MESH DUMMY

Thread Started By peachalotes

• 86 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
Rate Thread
I've been trying to get the maitreya dummy and even submitted a requested to them but i still can not get my hands on it, im just starting with uploading clothes of my own to SL and id like to make them for maitreya and not just the Kemono, can anyone please help me if they have it? itd be greatly appreciated!

You can look on the forum for the Maitreya Developers Kit.

(12-19-2017, 02:59 PM)SimiP Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You can look on the forum for the Maitreya Developers Kit.

You can also download Project Ruth, from

It's fully Maitreya compatible and comes with body, hands, feet and head, which have Bento bvh.
You can find the full project on Github >

thank you very much for the information provided

thanks, very nice avatar¡¡¡

This is great!

Do u have aesthetics?

<quote option="'darkemperor13' pid='63816' dateline='1527356973'"><br />
Do u have aesthetics?</quote><br />
What are "<font option="tahoma,georgia,times,times new roman,serif" style="font-family: Tahoma, Georgia, Times, &quot;Times New Roman&quot;, serif; font-style: italic;">aesthetics"<i>?</i></font>

Watch this playlist. Zero made it and it has a damn accuate kit, (not ethat this is a different kit than the one that was posted forever ago)

Great one, thanks!