SLCacheViewer program

Thread Started By Nefer

• 86 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
Rate Thread
Hello,

Am I the only one to use this program that allows us to browse the viewer texture cache and get the UUID of all the textures stocked in this file...?

I installed the last Firestorm update and now, SLcacheviewer can no longer open the texture.cache file...

Is there a solution...?

Thank you!

I havent used the program in min, but if I find a solution I will let you know.

(01-27-2018, 12:37 AM)Ap0110 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I havent used the program in min, but if I find a solution I will let you know.

Thank you!

thanks for the info, i stay with the old fs then i use slcasheviewer a lot.

(01-27-2018, 09:20 AM)noway hozee Wrote:

thanks for the info, i stay with the old fs then i use slcasheviewer a lot.

Sadly, you will have no choice... Read this:

I tried to open the cache with the "open with" function and select SLcacheviewer, but it only opens a page with "cross" icones....
I sent a email to the SLcache support, maybe will they be able to release an update... I really love this program, I used it to get the layers of all the skin marks I wore (blush, freckles), hairbases, some makeup and add it to my body and head skin, so, I had more available layers for my Lelukta mesh head...
Now, if I change my skin, I will be no longer able to do that...

It's really frustrating...

the only thing i can think off is to make a alt that have no inventory and still use a old viewer that i can use that works with slcasheviewer.

(01-27-2018, 08:26 PM)noway hozee Wrote:

the only thing i can think off is to make a alt that have no inventory and still use a old viewer that i can use that works with slcasheviewer.

Still the same problem.. The previous viewers will be blocked by LL, soon....  :(

[Image: 1517111614_PAEn4ZaAnZePMyz.gif]
Quit your panicing, right now our viewers are still working, if you can'tuse this cache program you can still use darkstorm to extract your textures so the world isn't over.
We've been through this before when Server side baking hit and they said it would break all the viewers but look we came through.
The same will happen  this time.
The shadows are too strong to let this beat us ^_^
On a side not this is kinda why it's important to spread the word to your friends about Ap0110 hiring/looking for developers to help with the viewer. The sooner we find people the sooner we can get that new viewer made.

(01-27-2018, 11:44 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

Quit your panicing, right now our viewers are still working, if you can'tuse this cache program you can still use darkstorm to extract your textures so the world isn't over.
We've been through this before when Server side baking hit and they said it would break all the viewers but look we came through.
The same will happen  this time.
The shadows are too strong to let this beat us ^_^
On a side not this is kinda why it's important to spread the word to your friends about Ap0110 hiring/looking for developers to help with the viewer. The sooner we find people the sooner we can get that new viewer made.

I feel suddenly like a noob.. What is darkstorm....?

(01-28-2018, 02:47 AM)Nefer Wrote:

Quote:

I feel suddenly like a noob.. What is darkstorm....?

Darkstorm is a viewer lis Firestorm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  there is a hud or program to locate a person in secondlife ? black 4 6,855 06-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  Program for rigging mesh for secondlife red4642 1 2,289 08-23-2018, 12:53 AM
Last Post: melodie
  Program for rigging mesh for secondlife red4642 2 3,091 08-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Last Post: noopy