seeking VIP requirement list

Thread Started By JabbaDeHatt

• 34 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
Rate Thread
since copybot.pro died, I can't find any thread who has ALL the requirements of VIP (or whatever it's called now) listed.

Aside from getting my own VIP, I'd like to verify for everyone's sake what is required or not:

-Is VIP from copybot.pro still valid?
-Is a certain number of quality posts required (Even after payment)?
-Is a certain reputation level required?
-Is a picture of transaction emailed (along with name of account to upgrade in email) required?
-Is PM to an admin required (which would defeat the purpose of being told to pay without being told the PM is required and that requires 20+ posts and a bit of waiting)?
-Are we supposed to recelive an Email regarding VIP from the site at some point, if so when? (it's hard to request a re-Email if it's missing and we don't know it's supposed to have been received)

As I see it, some VIP-seeking people are feeling stuck in limbo, not knowing if payment alone works (which is pretty darn important thing to know before paying...), and uncertainty is the enemy of painless transactions / painless community rules.

P.S.: I can't get the forum search to work, I see google ads for ..... motor oil? Insurance? VIP credit cards? Microsoft paid support? Nothing I requested, obviously.

Admins here are actually active. And there is more than one. Your do better here.

Read this thread for membership info - 

[To see links please register here]