BANNED !.?

Thread Started By maroinen

• 27 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Rate Thread
hi some one can told me if i use darkstorm ill be banned from sl ?
ty

it depends on how you use it.

[Image: vbeOXxZ.gif]

Hi. I was recently banned from second life too. You will need three things:

1) A VPN
2) A MAC address spoofer
3) A hardware serial changer

(03-09-2019, 08:49 PM)mrstealyourface Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi. I was recently banned from second life too. You will need three things:

1) A VPN
2) A MAC address spoofer
3) A hardware serial changer
What kind of hardware serial changer? Do they copy the uuids of hard drives or is something more serious?

I'm curious about that hardware ID changer myself. I use technitium to change my MAC. VPN wise, I'm looking at using OpenVPN and then using VPN gate as my VPN. Haven't done it yet, instead I've been logging into McDonald's wifi to do my mesh sniping.

(04-22-2019, 07:47 PM)CanaryChuck Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm curious about that hardware ID changer myself. I use technitium to change my MAC. VPN wise, I'm looking at using OpenVPN and then using VPN gate as my VPN. Haven't done it yet, instead I've been logging into McDonald's wifi to do my mesh sniping.

If the the problem is merely the mac (internet reuter mac) then this kind of banning would be useless. Most those macs are not even customed for everybody, just same numbers based on model and can be changed on the fly in linux systems. Would not make sense they ban that.
However I know someone who got banned multiple times. This person is able to stay months inworld online without getting banned till they ban him/her again but it could be possible he/she is banned again because he/she does not hide fact he/she is related to last banned account and also goes on doing things which are bannable.

Well as it stands now I have VPN and a spoofed MAC, both on my router and on my laptop. I'm going between appearing Canadian and appearing to be in the US Alaska. Of course also using the darkstorm's spoofing tools and version spoof.

I'm running tests today to make sure I'm not having anything like DNS leaks. Not really seeing many automated DNS leak resolver, mostly seeing VPNs selling their custom solutions rather than offer a freebie.

If I understand it right, my best bet is to flush my DNS after connecting to my VPN and then make my DNS target something like cloudflare or google.

Overkill on my part?

I feel like the lindens don't have much of an automated ban system. I feel like a lot of the bans are handed out by humans. There are some goonsquad people who have been doing tutorials on youtube with their account names in full view, and they're not banned. I assume you have to do something really blatant to get them mad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Happens After you Get Banned? jagiwig920 2 3,643 10-16-2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: omegax9
  Forum Banned? xyz123 1 23,823 04-18-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Lagomorph
  Banned SloBro 13 19,843 05-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Post: TripJaxon