Couple Walker Request

Thread Started By darkevilhum

• 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Rate Thread
Hey guys, I'm a solid programmer and interested in delving into SL vehicles. But I can't find any examples of 'couple walker' type vehicles on the marketplace or elsewhere else on the web. Wondering if someone has a couple walker i can check out or knows of some resources to get me started on the basic principle for couple walkers specfically? Thank you

P.s. Off the top of my head with my couple-week-old knowledge of LSL, I'd assume the basic principle is two avi's sit on the 'vehicle', controls are intercepted and then move the 'vehicle object', I'm just at loss as to the key interception and implenting decent enough movement to make it qualify as a 'couple walker'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: Ruckus Do The Things Sex Bed + ReACT Amimations Universal Sex Pillow sneakypete 0 1,811 02-19-2021, 11:32 PM
Last Post: sneakypete
  (request) MocapAnimations HitDemFolks v1 and v2 iltopia 1 1,744 12-09-2020, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  sexy couple dance btates83 0 1,573 07-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Last Post: btates83
  [Request] Sync'd Modelo Pack JadeJewell 0 2,170 03-20-2018, 07:41 PM
Last Post: JadeJewell