MeshesSL 1.6.0.39 write fix

Thread Started By Drebin Dubious

• 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Rate Thread
This version of meshes allows you to extract  rigged mesh from second life,
However it has been repaired in a way that will allow you to see the skeleton in blender, where as the previous version does not.

add the MSL 1.6.0.42 
Lagertha

:ThumbsUp:

Quote::ThumbsUp: 'Drebin Dubious' pid='69485' dateline='1562147111'
However it has been repaired in a way that will allow you to see the skeleton in blender, where as the previous version does not.

I have a little question.. I have got the demo version of some mesh outfit. I wanted to extract it and then upload it. I used hydrastorm to extract the mesh via AvExport feature. Then I closed the viewer and used the above version of MeshesSL to convert xml to rigged mesh. The thing is that during uploading it back to the World i am getting an error: "Material of model is not a subset of reference model". I noticed that this error appears only when the exported object's root prim is simple SL prim. If the root is mesh object, upload goes without errors. Demo is obviously no mod so i can not change the root prim from simple prim to mesh object.. How can rip such mesh outifit then?

(11-28-2019, 04:19 PM)Saeki Amae Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a little question.. I have got the demo version of some mesh outfit. I wanted to extract it and then upload it. I used hydrastorm to extract the mesh via AvExport feature. Then I closed the viewer and used the above version of MeshesSL to convert xml to rigged mesh. The thing is that during uploading it back to the World i am getting an error: "Material of model is not a subset of reference model". I noticed that this error appears only when the exported object's root prim is simple SL prim. If the root is mesh object, upload goes without errors. Demo is obviously no mod so i can not change the root prim from simple prim to mesh object.. How can rip such mesh outifit then?

try deselecting the root prim in show details of meshsl then export the dae again,be sure to put the dot to overwrite existing dae files on yes.
i've seen this error also on normal objects, not just demos, indeed the error you get is related to an object that has been attached to the rigged mesh but is not part of the rigged mesh. usually it is done intentionally, or they can add a prim for the scripts and then attach it to the rigged mesh., the viewer cannot understand if that prim is part of the object or just a script container

(12-18-2019, 04:23 PM)nobb1x Wrote:

(11-28-2019, 04:19 PM)Saeki Amae Wrote:

try deselecting the root prim in show details of meshsl then export the dae again,be sure to put the dot to overwrite existing dae files on yes.
i've seen this error also on normal objects, not just demos, indeed the error you get is related to an object that has been attached to the rigged mesh but is not part of the rigged mesh. usually it is done intentionally, or they can add a prim for the scripts and then attach it to the rigged mesh., the viewer cannot understand if that prim is part of the object or just a script container

I have tried it - i didn't know that this tool allows to upload just chosen prims, but sadly it didn't help - even though after clicking weights preview the outfit appears fully without demos signs, the error still appears, i tested it for 2 outfits from different creators and one demo hair.. Isn't there really any way to rip such mesh then..? A lot of creators have their demos with root prims at demo prims.. :(

im gong to tey this out

(07-03-2019, 05:45 AM)Drebin Dubious Wrote:

Quote:Clothing is loaded with a skeleton and scales, after Blender it is necessary to load it as a regular object of a collage, not through Avastar collage.
The body of the Bento mash comes with a strange skeleton, severe deformation and bones are displaced to the head. How to fix it?

Thank you :ThumbsUp:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool For MeshesSL Glitches Lagertha 1 1,256 07-23-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th