Request: Copy of Primstar

Thread Started By Br0ke

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rate Thread
I know, some of you are asking "is this person serious? It's 2022". Yes, I'm serious, and accentric. So I'd like to play around with some sculpties. Trouble is I can't find a copy of Primstar anywhere and I'm not going to pay for a relic. Does anyone have a copy of Primstar for Blender that they might be able to upload? I'd be forever grateful. Thank you for your time Sludgepal

look on this page 

[To see links please register here]

Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

Why not use Hexagon from daz3d,it's free,can import tga and export sculpty tga.Primstar won't even work right anymore without old blender.

@Necroc, do you have a link?
Rules 1-6

(03-12-2022, 05:21 PM)Lagertha Wrote:

look on this page 

Wow. How I never ran across this in my search is mindblowing. You'd think a github download would be the first thing I'd find. Thank you Lagertha! I'll see if I can give old Blender a kick and see if I can get it working again. Emot-roflolmao
(03-12-2022, 06:53 PM)Necrok Wrote:

Why not use Hexagon from daz3d,it's free,can import tga and export sculpty tga.Primstar won't even work right anymore without old blender.
I had no idea this was a thing. I'll check this out after jumping through all the hoops of having to sign up for daz and downloading it. One of the reasons I never messed around with daz is all the pointless workflow, sign ups and DMCA headaches involved just to get it started. Thanks Necrok!Emot-dance
(03-12-2022, 07:45 PM)Lagertha Wrote:

@Necroc, do you have a link?
Here's the official link.  

:sludgepal:

welcome and thank you Broken
Rules 1-6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] where can i get a copy of sparkles ghdssgghf 1 766 11-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  [split] - Request: Avastar-18-for-Blender-2.92 yoboma 3 1,694 02-22-2022, 07:57 AM
Last Post: xBESTolo4x
  [split] Request Avastar 2.5.2 for blender Nikita21 1 1,208 12-16-2021, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  Avastar 2.4.23 Request AliceWAbandon 1 2,498 06-21-2018, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Drebin Dubious
  Prims! Prims! Any other requests on Primstar? justincain 1 2,597 03-19-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: KaliLilith