Attachment option?

Thread Started By eloneal

• 83 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
Rate Thread
Hi all

Quick question. I subscribed as a goon member and would like share some goodies with the community. I watched and read the tutorials related to posting content, however, when trying to start a new thread I dont get the attachment option to add files that I want to share.

If anyone can help with this that would be super appreciated. Thank you =)

Oh, I just found out I can reply to threads but I am not allowed to download o.o

the boss is the only one that can update your profile for you to have some privileges as a member GOONSQUAD...relax

Lmao feel free to delete the thread. I thought the privileges are given out automatically or something. :SweetAngel:

Got an e-mail to confrim my username so all good :=)

send to boss the number of operation

[To see links please register here]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ripping Sounds/UUIDs From Someone's Attachment FatalSe7en 1 765 04-19-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  Ripping meshes with attachment points preserved? britneybeans 1 4,564 01-10-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: jellybj