A Wonder i have

Thread Started By Cashmeire

• 60 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Rate Thread
Okay soo i havent really figured out much but im trying to see what people would mostly demand post to be mad in like what parts would you like to see more things in or anything i will try my best to make post in those sections THIS IS NOT A POST SAYING THAT I AM TAKING REQUEST BECAUSE I AM NOT ! i am just trying to see what the audience of goonsquad would like to see more posting in thankyou and please reply so that i can attempt to at least make a post in those part of the forums I was also wondering that would it be a nice thing if i posted the slink dev kit notecards and or scripts in order to make your own ? if that or if you would like to have the kit pm me and i will notify you on this action being done please give me time to make more post i am starting to begin school on the fourth just letting the admins know so that my rank wont go down but thankyou for reading this post be sure to comment.

Your rank wont go down @"Cashmeire" you have become a valued member. Most of us original goon members are griefers so we are into scripts. However, most regular members I have noticed are mostly into Avatar skins and shape combos

[To see links please register here]

Thats the section of the forum that gets the most downloads.

Thank you Ap0110 I appreciate your input alot