Poll: Did she deserve that ass beating
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes she deserved to get that ass beat!!!
0%
0 0%
No She didn't deserve that!!!!
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who thinks Christy Mack deserved that ASS Whooping!!!!!

Thread Started By machinecode

• 33 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Rate Thread
Wink 
He beat that bimbo to a pulp!! Who thinks she deserved it. He walked in on the slut while she was screwing another guy and beat the guy ass first. Then he beat the slut to a pulp. Now they have taken the fight to twitter.

Warmachine Twitter account -

[To see links please register here]

Christy Mack twitter -

[To see links please register here]

Quote:Mack tells her story of what happened and details her injuries that resulted:

At about 2 am Friday morning, Jon Koppenhaver arrived unannounced to my home in Las Vegas, NV, after he broke up with me in May, he moved out of my house and back to San Diego. When he arrived, he found myself and one other fully clothed and unarmed in the house. Without a single word spoken, he began beating my friend; once he was finished, he sent my friend away and turned his attention to me. He made me undress and shower in front of him, then dragged me out and beat my face.

BEFORE
[Image: 3aaa8b87acb7bea24fe77f9345184f62.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: o-CHRISTY-MACK-570.jpg?6]