Hello

Thread Started By Poptard007

• 72 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Rate Thread
~Hello from Poptard!

so, im super new to all this, i went from DS (with issues) to old skool, and now i can finally give back to this community,

what do i do in Secondlife?
i make textures
i collect gacha's
i make basic mesh items.

so... yeah, what else to put here?
hope you all like the things I'll upload, and thank you all for this wonderful community.

Welcome to the family ^_^
If you can enable your PM's I can talk to you and help you in depth with everything But for a quick run down.

-Keep an eyeout for the announcement page we announce all kinds of things in there some times they're important XD
-Use Old Skool for it's mesh exporting feature, Do not use the XML export in Old skool it's currently on the fritz
-Annnnd welcome to the group, if you have any problems, questions or concerns feel free to ask, we're family around here so we're willing to help.

(01-19-2015, 04:28 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Welcome to the family ^_^
If you can enable your PM's I can talk to you and help you in depth with everything But for a quick run down.

-Keep an eyeout for the announcement page we announce all kinds of things in there some times they're important XD
-Use Old Skool for it's mesh exporting feature, Do not use the XML export in Old skool it's currently on the fritz
-Annnnd welcome to the group, if you have any problems, questions or concerns feel free to ask, we're family around here so we're willing to help.

oh im going to have to take down the beanbags i uploaded then, because i did those as XML, should i reupload them as .object?

also. how do i allow pms? im very new to forums :x

It's okay hang on one second.
Go to this right here:

[To see links please register here]

and check the "Receive private messages from other users." Button

then hit Update options at the bottom. Once you're done that send me a PM and We can chat from there. ^_^