09-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Updated Saturday, September 27, 2014
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
== Old Skool Features == ___________You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Quote:#Fixed Notecard Crash* MAC and HDD serial Spoof added to Login Panel.
#Allow Rigged Mesh Selection
#Added Import /Export Inventory for Xml Objects(note not finished, will not inject to prim yet)
#Ability to distinguish mesh from prims and ability to select deselect them from the export list in XML Exporter
#go back to older KDU 6.4.1 to alleviate issues with blury textures
#Added Some Fun options to the radar click the > for alternate button set (you can set Rez object in Options) < will return to normal buttons
#Updated with Singularity.
* Channel and Version Spoofing added to Login Panel.
* Spoof system language in OS Preferences.
* Detect Avatars Trying to use Commands (pinging you) toggle in Old Skool preferences security.
* Local inventory
* New Phoenix Skin Added.
* Added Phoenix Fancy Beams.(settings in Old Skool Preferences)
* Radar has had an overhaul e Phoenix like with Sombrero features on right click.
* Added Avatar Hud Detection.
* Voice position locking (lock to camera or pos) located in voice remote control on toolbar.
* Mouselook now shows avatar name and distance with ability to set custom crosshairs in OldSkool Preferences.
* Image Metadata Reader Used to get the real uploader of textures and ripped Loal Inventory textures (works for most not all)
* Copy AssetID and Open Texture added to a context menu of texture controls.
* Preview floaters of Textures, Animations, Sounds, Mod Scripts and Gestures with ripping ability (Downloading for all using file menu / save preview as (shortcut ctrl s)
* New Bulk upload submenu added to filter out types.
* Wearable Upload added.
* BVH animations will now upload and download.
* Import Scripts notecards added to file menu of their respecting preview floater.
* Texture Inspector with Texture Ripping, Also particle and animated texture script ripping.
* Av Texture floater unlocked and added rip all to inventory and copy all asset ids to clipboard. (can right click them too using the new context menu)
* Key Tool (creates a local inventory item from the UUID stored in the clipboard) - with added Full perm wearable injection.(creates a non temp item)
* Shift left click in world object selects and edits it for fast selection (hold shift keep clicking objects)
* Ripping Textures added to the Shift + Alt + Ctrl + T (while object is selected)
* UUID NoteCard made to work in the Viewer AO
* Reupload assets with right-click "reupload" from Inventory.
* Inventory back-up, with right-click "save as"
* Save and load inventories, with right-click "save inv cache" / inventory file load Inv Cache (on another account loads your backed up inventory on alt)
* Create Items in yourLocal Inventory using create menu in your inventory.
* Play 'Ambient' button in all sound floaters, makes sounds appear to play from everywhere.
* Copy UUID in sound preview windows
* Copy UUID in animation preview windows
* Circuit Floater added to disconnect Regions. also ability to show circuit info in chat via toggle in Preferences Old Skool.
* Added Message Packet Builder.
* Added Message Packet Logger.
* DAE and OBJ Export permission checks removed.
* Added Familiar Export Xml Floater with wearable rip. (a total rewrite of the selection system avatar attachments load faster. Ability to open floater and keep adding objects by clicking them.)
* Added Resync of animations.
* Added ability to clear viewer effects.
* F1 Key now opens the Debug Settings for faster access.
* Control Alt g Toggles Hacked God mode
* Asset Hex editor
* Asset Text editor
* VFS Explorer and Injector. (same concept as cache viewer, reads writes Assets in your cache)
* Unlocked sound explorer added some ripping abilities.
* Unlocked animation explorer added some ripping abilities.
* Added Particle Explorer Floater to view/rip all particle system scripts in sim.
* Added Undeformer
* Delete all owned objects in region.
* TP to ground and to Platform.